Toast to a special moment and enjoy a deliciously rich blackcurrant and cassis fizz, a perfectly balanced beverage with a pronounced currant sweetness.
Kir Royale's are a classic category of cocktail. It's crucial to nail the balance between fruit and fizz. Level up your cocktail making skills with this expertly-created take on the traditional beverage and add a 'Highland twist' to your celebrations. This perfect aperitif combines blackcurrants from Angus within an award-winning liqueur from Tayport Distillery with Baxters Limited Edition Blackcurrant and Cassis Conserve, topped up with a fruity French fizz to make those memorable moments from the comfort of your own home.
Darren Sivewright, Baxters Innovation Chef and Culinary Lead, becomes and mixologist and shows us how to whip up this simple yet elegant cocktail in no time at all - perfect for entertaining guests. Make it even simpler with our new Highland Kir Royale Gift Box which includes everything you need to enjoy your new favourite tipple.
- 1 tsp of Baxters Limited Edition Blackcurrant and Cassis Conserve
- 25ml of Tayport Distillery 1992 Blackcurrant Premium Liqueur
- Topped up with Esterlin Champagne Brut Eclat
How To Make:
- First, spoon a generous teaspoon of Baxters Limited Edition Blackcurrant and Cassis Conserve into the bottom of your champagne flute.
- Next, measure and gently pour in your 25ml of Tayport Distillery 1992 Blackcurrant Premium Liqueur.
- Top up your flute with the Esterlin Champagne Brut Eclat. Impress your guests by pouring your fizz into your glass over the back of a spoon, creating two distinctive layers between the light bubbles of champagne and deeply rich conserve.
Enjoy your Highland Kir Royale!