- Baxters Limited Edition Christmas Chutney
- The Scottish Bee Company Scottish Blossom Honey (from their Trio of Scottish Honey)
- Meats (we recommend salami, prosciutto and chorizo)
- Cheese (try manchego, goat cheese, a ripe brie or a crumbly stilton - the more the merrier!)
- Fruits (oranges, blackberries and cherries are the perfect pairing!)
- Mini gherkins
- Walnuts and pistachios (and any others that take your fancy!)
- Fresh herbs (rosemary and thyme are our favourites!)
- And, for the ultimate wow-factor, dress your board with fresh eucalyptus
How To Make:
- Begin with a board (or plate) big enough to feed your guests. We would recommend a 12x8" board for a standard size and 20x12" for a larger crowd. Aim for 60g of charcuterie snacking per person.
- Add in small bowls for the olives, nuts, and spreads.
- Now is where you explore your creativity. Fill the space in between with meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables. We love The Recipe Critic’s how-to guide on making your very own salami roses!
- Add crackers and bread at the edge of the board for easy access.
- Lastly, garnish with some fresh herbs such as rosemary and you are ready to serve!
Now you have a charcuterie board that will impress guests in less than 15 minutes! Feeling lazy? Crunch Platters in Edinburgh is the home of grazing boards and platters.