For our Moray Martini, we stir instead of shake (apologies, Mr. Bond). With our Limited Edition London Dry Gin, crafted by Glenrinnes Distillery on the hills of Speyside, you can stir up a new version of the classic cocktail.
Our London Dry Gin has been handcrafted on the Glenrinnes Estate in their 1,000-litre pot still, 'Rebecca', and is a perfectly balanced juniper-based dry gin, where fresh citrus meets spicy juniper.
According to Difford's Guide, no one definitively knows the origin of the original Martini. Although, it is thought that the drink derived from the Martinez, a drink which evolved from the Manhattan.
The Moray Martini takes only five minutes to make meaning you can spend more time with your guests.
Ingredients (for 1 glass):
- 60ml of Glenrinnes Distillery Baxters of Scotland Limited Edition London Dry Gin
- 1tbsp of dry vermouth
- Lemon slice or olive to finish
How To Make:
- First, stir the Glenrinnes Distillery Baxters of Scotland Limited Edition London Dry Gin, dry vermouth and a small amount of ice together until combined.
- Secondly, strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Finally, finish with a slice of lemon or an olive on a cocktail stick.
Enjoy your Moray Martini!